Sunday, March 20, 2011

Schedule for the week

France, 10:30am


So, I can't seem to be able to purge anymore. For the last two days I binged, without purging. I'm really not happy right now.

Last time I wrote down my meal schedule, it was a really successful week. All I have left in my flat are 4 bananas, 4 apples and 4 lemons. I am broke, so I can't buy anything else right now, and if my mom give me money before next week, all I will buy is bananas, or maybe mangos, if I loose enough pounds, it will be my sunday treat.

Monday:
2 bananas
Tuesday:
nothing


Wednesday:
1 banana
1 apple 


Thursday:
2 apples


Friday:

nothing


Saturday:
1 banana
1 apple

Sunday:
nothing, if I didn't loose enough
2 mangos if it was a success, and if I have money.


I won't eat anything untill tomorow. I really need to stop this binging. And everytime I am hungry, I will suck on a lemon.

4 comments:

  1. today is the first day of spring. a new season, a new start. join me in my attempt to leave spring binge free!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your intakes are amazing (: I love your blog, all of your thinspo pictures are EXACTLY what I love.. sexy and tons of pretty lingerie (: best inspiration ever

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's good news on your body rejecting purging. Just stay strong on the binging. You can do it! Eating more would probably help : )

    Beautiful pictures as usual.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't suck on a lemon!!! It will ruin your teeth. The puking is already bad but don't add on lemon sucking too haha. Just pinch yourself or do crunches. As crazy as it sounds sometimes I punch myself in the stomach. It helps, looks crazy but helps. :)

    ReplyDelete