Monday, July 25, 2011

Worst week ever


Salut les filles!

You know what? I gained about 3kgs (6lbs)! And I ain't even mad, joking, I'm furious.

The first 3 days were great, I barely ate, and then my mom called,to tell me that Wendy, my beautiful little rat, died, and then BAM! Bingeing and purging for 3 days! And my brother took me to 4 differents restaurants,where I couldn't barf everything...

And this is why I weight about 60kg (about 132  lbs) this morning!
That's okay. I will loose them, even if it takes me a month. 
I only ate some nuts and drank about 12 cups of tea so far today.

I bought pants, uk size 8. I can put them on, but they give me lovehandles, and make my ass look really flat lol
Do you think a size 8 is fat for my heigh? I'd like to fit perfectly into them by September, or better, to find them way too big ^^


I miss Wendy. I wasn't even with her when she died.

5 comments:

  1. I'm sure you can loose the weight :)
    I don't think an 8 is fat for your height :) I'm 5'4" and an 8 for trousers, I want to be smaller, but youre taller, so it should look fine on you :)
    Lottie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha well I have a couple of 6s but I'm generally an 8 in jeans :P I'm a 6 I'm tops though with some 4s :)
    I think it's just different bast shapes :P maybe you have more muscle than me too :P
    Lottie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh that's probably why then, at least it's not fat :) my muscle is pretty evenly spread I think :P
    Thank you!
    Lottie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry to hear that luvly. you can lose the weight tho i know it, u'll be great :) much love xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awh I'm sorry about your little rat girlie ): and don't worry about the restaurant stuff at least youre spending time with your brother((:
    xxo

    ReplyDelete