Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Day 1

Thanks girls for your lovely comments! They're really motivating me!


Here we are, the lemonade master cleanse.

Per day:
  • 60 ounces of filtered water
  • 12 Tablespoons of organic grade B maple syrup
  • 12 Tablespoons of organic lemon juice
  • 1/2 Teaspoon cayenne pepper powder
 I have grade A organic syrup, and I couldn't find organic cayenne pepper, but I guess it's still fine. And 12 tblsp of syrup is way too much, 6 is fine.


Once to Twice a day:
  • 25-35 ounces of water
  • 1 Teaspoon of unrefined non-iodized sea salt
Or laxative tea, but I didn't find any :/




So, to see the future results (optimism here!), I'm posting my mesurements of today, so I have something to compare with in ten days. My scale is too shitty, I don't think it'll show a change, unless I loose 3-5 kg (in my dreams ^^)

Bust: 78cm (30.7)
Waist (at the smallest): 68cm (26.8)
Waist (at the navel): 80cm (31.5) yeah, all my fat is concentrate here :( I never had a flat tummy :/
Hip: 84cm (33.1)
Bum: 94cm (36.2)
Thights: 52cm (20.5)
Calf: 37cm (14.6)
Arms: 26cm (10.2)

and just for fun, because I don't think it can get any smaller,
Wrist: 14cm (5.5)


Pants size: I easely fit into a uk 10, and fit into a 8, but not 'perfectly'
Top size: uk 8 is a bit loose, 6 is perfect.


I will try to last 10 days, but the probleme is that in ten days, my period will be near, and because I bloat like crazy, there're might not be a lot of change, so if I can, I'll try to last untill after my period.




And I forgot to tell you the other day, I cut my hair (never had it this short since I was 5 years old, it about shoulder length) and spent 134£ at Lush. I LOVE that shop. Everything smells so good that it makes me horny after every shower.

5 comments:

  1. I dont know.. What if thats what she wants? And if everyone's already on her side I'm afraid that it could make things worse, make me look even worse..

    Yes it is! Especially when it's my brother and my boyfriend.. They should take my side, or at least stay somewhere in the middle because they LOVE me, because we're FAMILY..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess you're right..

    We were about to enter our cabin when neither she or my boyfriend could get it opened, so I said (like I could have talked about the weather) that I thought they were sliding it too fast through the cardthing, then she turned around screaming to my face that I should stop screaming. I was like, wtf? I wasn't even annoyed or angry or anything :S Talked totally normal and everything. Then my brother screams to ME to calm the fuck down.. Ugh..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with this if you really want to do it. It doesn't sound like enough calories though. I do love reading about this cleanse, but it seems like a lot of people gain the weight back immediately after they start eating real food again. Mayve SGD or something would be good after you finish this? How's it going so far?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think your measurements sound great girlie((: damnnn good buys at lush I bet! Youre gonna be smelling so yummy haha
    good luck, keep us updated!
    xxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would be surprised if they were on drugs or pregnant.. And it would not bother me so much if it wasn't for her keep being a bitch even after we made up.

    Lol! You're awesome :)

    ReplyDelete